Monday, September 28, 2015

Flats????


That's right-- I wore flats for once!! I only get to wear these cuties in the fall, in-between seasons. I matched them with a grey short-sleeved sweater and blazer, for the cool morning air. I wore black ankle pants for a fun modernized look. I matched colorful crystal bracelets with my sweater and wore some purple studs to also go with the glimmer. My eye-shadow and eyeliner were both grey and I wore a low knotted bun in my hair to complete the sophisticated men's-ware-goes-glam look. My feather friend? He was not part of my outfit. 

Sweater: hand-me-down- free!
Shoes: Steve Madden, DSW- clearance, $20, have had a couple years
Ankle pants: NY&Co., buy one get one free, have had a couple years
Blazer: Purchased over the summer on clearance, $11
Bracelets: My awesome Aunt made for me!



Blog Archive