Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Hippy chíc

This one was over a month ago, at the end of February when I went out with the girls for a friend's birthday. I wore camel faux suede leggings with a multi-color embroidered babydoll top with maroon knee-high chunky heel boots. For outside, I added a camel double breast poncho and a camel knit, pom-pom beret with a maroon crocheted scarf and a camel, red argyle handbag. For jewelry: a long, vintage silver and turquoise necklace, silver and orange hoops and a silver teal and orange statement ring. For makeup: maroon shadow and lipgloss and teal liner. 

Poncho, shirt, earrings and ring: hand-me-downs from Aunt 
Pants: Anne Taylor, sale, $27
Boots: The Shoe Store, clearance, $11
Scarf: hand made by mother
Hat: NY&Co., sale, $10
Handbag: Contempo, clearance, circa 1990s (anyone remember that store? Am I dating myself?)
Necklace: used to be grandmother's
Makeup: Ulta


Blog Archive