Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Rainy Daze

Whenever it rains, I'm wearing maroon to match my maroon rain boots. There are actually two outfits in these pics but I felt the first was too boring to post. You can see some of it with the necklace and cardigan photo below.  

On the second day of rain (not Christmas ;) ) this particular week (about a month ago), I wore teal and black plaid ponte pants with the maroon rain boots and, then, pulled the colors together with a teal tank and maroon high-low blouse. For jewelry, I added a teal, jeweled cuff bracelet and cocktail ring with a multi-strand necklace, adorned with teal accents. For earrings: these multi-color antique danglies that have both teal and maroon colors in them. I added a maroon wide-brim hat to protect my hair from the rain and while in the office, maroon chunky heel ankle boots. For makeup: maroon shadow and teal liner and a maroon lip gloss. 

Rain boots: Nordstrom Rack, $24
Pants: Sears, $20
Blouse: NY&Co, sale, $22ish
Tank and hat: Kohl's, $6/ sale $9
Earrings: vintage 80s/90s, hand-me-down from Aunt
Bracelet and ring: jewelry warehouse sale, $5, $1
Necklace: birthday gift years ago (Vera Wang, Kohl's) 
Makeup: Ulta, Avon


Blog Archive