Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Go Bruins!



We were out with our nephew on this day, just eating lunch and perusing around an antique store. After having a recent foot surgery, I was limited to open-top flats. On this day, I selected marigold and added a ruffly matching sweatshirt, tassle-hoop earrings and a braided head wrap. I decided to add in some blue which was likely inspired by this Ivory Ella fleece varsity jacket (blue, yellow and fuchsia stripes). For blue, I wore a bandana around my neck and a small navy cross body. For pants, I wore these paper bag boyfriend jeans. Makeup: marigold and blue shadows, blue eyeliner and fuchsia lipstick. 

Sweatshirt: Anne Taylor, sale, $18
Jacket: Ivory Ella, boutique garage sale (brand new), $15
Jeans: Bob's Stores, $20
Shoes and earrings: Rainbow Stores, $8-9; $3-5
Head wrap: set of three, TJ Maxx, $5
Bandana: have had
Handbag: Kohl's, sale plus coupon, $16
Makeup: Ulta 




Blog Archive