Friday, January 6, 2023

Shimmer

I was going for a Holiday lunch at work, so I decided to wear this cream and gold mock-neck, bell-sleeve top with pleather high-waist pants, a red wrap and ankle boots. For jewelry, I wore a multi-strand, mixed metal reindeer necklace and multi-strand, mixed metal chandelier earrings. To go with the pearls in the earrings and necklace, I wore a pearl ring and, then, added a brass ball ring. For makeup: gold and black shadows and red lipstick (not shown). Hair: an up-do bow. 

Top: JC Penney, clearance, years ago, $9
Pants: NY&Co., sale, $15
Wrap: hand-me-down along with matching             dress
Shoes: XOXO, $15
Necklace and ball ring: warehouse jewelry             sale, $5; $1
Earrings: ??, have had
Pearl ring: stackable ring set, clearance,                  Rue 21
Makeup: Ulta

Blog Archive