Saturday, December 5, 2020

FALL-en flower petals

We were supporting the local businesses downtown and, since I never get to wear regular clothes anymore, I thought it would be cute to wear this country-bumpkin-with-a-flair outfit. Here, I'm wearing a floral summer maxi dress, but to make it wearable for a different season, I added ruffly cold shoulder sweater over it and marigold accessories: beret, belt, ankle boots and handbag. I added a ruffly antique rose shawl rather than wear a jacket since we were in and out of places. For makeup: marigold and navy shadows and a navy liner. Jewelry: pink and gold acrylic earrings. 

Dress: Amazon, a few years ago, approx. $16
Sweater: Express, sale, $18-20
Shawl: Sears, $20
Boots: Amazon, $14
Handbag: local boutique garage sale, (normally $130-- purchased for $5)
Belt: vintage hand-me-down from the 80s/90s
Earrings: TJ Maxx, $8
Makeup: Ulta, Avon

Blog Archive