Monday, November 20, 2017

Feminine Bada$$

On a cool fall shopping day, I was tossed up on what to wear. I opted for this pink moto jacket before it gets too, too cold. So, from there, I decided it was time to wear it with this floral skirt and Doc Martens-- an outfit I've been wanting to wear for a while. With it, I wore pink and black rose earrings, a black rose bracelet, and pink and black eye shadows, as well as pink lip gloss. For a short while I wore a black scarf (thanks to my Godmother, the savior ;) ) and really had meant to wear the cream colored scarf, shown below, but forgot to put it on before I went out. 

Jacket: Alloy.com, clearance, $18? 
Skirt: Rue 21, clearance, $5-7
Doc Martens: eBay, half the cost for a brand new pair, $60
Scarf: have had
Bracelet: jewelry warehouse sale last year, $2
Earrings: have had, eBay
Makeup: Ulta






Blog Archive