Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The Bee's Knees

Still a bit backed up on blog posts, so this outfit is from May. I was gifted this awesome(!!!) Tim Burton handbag that I wanted and HAD to wear black and white to go with it. I wore a striped and lace tee with jeans, but with a marigold waterfall cardigan to break up the black and white. Coincidentally, without trying, I wore this bee and white rose knuckle ring, which worked well with black stripes and yellow. For other accessories, I wore a black rose bracelet and black rose earrings- to go with the lace. Last, but not least, black and white women's wingtips. For makeup, I wore marigold and black eyeshadows (not shown). 

Striped top: $9.99, Ross Stores, CO
Cardigan: hand-me-down from Godmother
Shoes: Candie's, Kohl's, have had for about about 8 years. 
Bracelet and ring: $1 each, jewelry warehouse sale
Earrings: have had, eBay, 6-prs/$3.99
Handbag: Birthday gift from Aunt :) 



Blog Archive