Thursday, June 29, 2017

Dust-that-Dirt-Off-Your-Shoulders


It's summertime and off-the-shoulder blouses are big this year. I've had this coral printed top for years, however. On this day, I wore it with matching sandals and jewelry- gold and coral stick earrings, gold and coral bangles, and a gold and coral leaf ring. I hadn't worn this brown summer fedora yet since I got it for Christmas, and since my hair was wet and unstylish, I thought it would be a good touch. Lastly, I wore white dress shorts that were given to me and, for makeup, coral lip crayon and dark brown and peach eyeshadows to go with the top. 

Top: Candie's, about 10-12 years old, cost: ??
Sandals: Alloy or Charlotte Russe, end of season clearance, $5
Shorts: Michael Kors, hand-me-down
Bangle set: birthday gift last year
Earrings and ring: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $3.99 each
Hat: Christmas gift
Makeup: All Ulta, all free with minimum purchase(s)






Blog Archive